This one-day course focuses on scenarios that may face those looking after babies and young children.
Who should attend?
This Paediatric First Aid course is suitable for people who take care of babies and children in any professional settings which includes Nannies, child-minders, nursery workers and au pairs
What you will learn
- Be capable of checking an emergency and priorities what action to be taken
- Assist a baby or child who's unresponsive and breathing normally
- Help a baby or child who is not responding and not breathing normally
- Assist a child or baby who is having a seizure
- Help a child or baby who is choking
- Help a child or baby who is bleeding
- Help a child or baby who is suffering from shock caused by severe blood loss (hypovolemic shock)
- Help a child or baby who is suffering from anaphylactic shock
- Help a child or baby who has had an electric shock
- Help a child or baby who has burns or scalds
- Help a child or baby who has a suspected fracture
- Help a child or baby with head, neck and back injuries
- Help a child or baby who is suspected of being poisoned
- Help a child or baby with a foreign body in eyes, ears or nose
- Help a child or baby with an eye injury
- Help a child or baby with a bite or sting
- Help a child or baby who is suffering from the effects of extreme heat or cold
- Help a baby or child has: a diabetic emergency; an asthma attack; an allergic reaction; meningitis; and/or febrile convulsions
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of a paediatric first aider (including accurate contents of first aid box and the requirement for recording incidents and as well as accidents)
Where Can I attend this Course
We can deliver In-house Paediatric First Aid training at your venue and can provide you with a competitive charge for group training. We can provide this course as mentioned above at your workplace.
The on-site training option is particularly cost-effective for Companies and business that have several people requiring training at the same time (usually 10 or more people).
In addition to this there are many other advantages related to arranging a training course on-site:
- Choosing or Deciding your venue gives greater convenience and comfort.
- Have a team of workers and staff trained in a familiar environment
- Use the training for team building, providing a double-benefit. Travelling and accommodation costs can be decreased or removed.
- A greater choice of course types and sorts are available.
- The course content can be designed to your exact requirements.
- Corporation and businesses can choose a suitable time to run their course.
- Paediatric First Aid course can be run anywhere in the United Kingdom.
Charges are calculated following the number of delegates, the location or the vicinity of the course and other variables in accordance with special requests. Anytime you can reach or call our team for a free and accurate quotation.
If you are having any further questions about the In-house Paediatric First Aid course, please call on our toll-free number 0800 644 6899 or can email us – email@example.com
£15 per personContact Us
14-Day Money-Back Gurantee
- All over UK
- Certificate of completion