Manual handling of People
This popular Manual handling of People qualification is applicable for those working in areas where the assistance and movement of people is a prerequisite part of their job role. Individuals gaining this qualification will learn that any moving and handling must be carried out efficiently and identify the importance of this in ensuring a safer and secure working environment for all.
Who should attend
This Manual Handling of people training is for those working in areas where the assistance and movement of people is a prerequisite part of their role.
What you will learn
- Manual Handling Regulations1992 and associated health and safety legislation such as PUWER 1998 and LOLER 1998
- Welfare, regulatory and human rights legislation/laws and a balanced move towards managing manual handling risks in a person-centred environment
- The principles of risk assessment in a person-centred environment
- Structure and function of the spine Risk factors for back pain Basic spinal biomechanics Application of efficient movement principles and ideas to the movement of people with different levels of mobility.
- Safe use of handling equipment and hoists Teaching and mentoring skills and abilities that facilitate the learning and as well as the development of the workforce concerning a safer people handling
- The importance of maintaining continuing expert development
- Be able to recognise and help a victim who is choking
- Be able to manage a casualty with external bleeding
- Be prepared to handle a casualty who is in shock
- Be able to maintain a casualty with a minor injury or damage
Where Can I attend this Course
We can deliver In-house Manual handling of People training at your venue and can provide you with a competitive charge for group training. We can provide this course as mentioned above at your workplace.
The on-site training option is particularly cost-effective for Companies and business that have several people requiring training at the same time (usually 10 or more people).
In addition to this there are many other advantages related to arranging a training course on-site:
- Choosing or Deciding your venue gives greater convenience and comfort.
- Have a team of workers and staff trained in a familiar environment
- Use the training for team building, providing a double-benefit. Travelling and accommodation costs can be decreased or removed.
- A greater choice of course types and sorts are available.
- The course content can be designed to your exact requirements.
- Corporation and businesses can choose a suitable time to run their course.
- Manual handling of People course can be run anywhere in the United Kingdom.
Charges are calculated following the number of delegates, the location or the vicinity of the course and other variables in accordance with special requests. Anytime you can reach or call our team for a free and accurate quotation.
If you are having any further questions about the In-house Manual handling of People course, please call on our toll-free number 0800 644 6899 or can email us – firstname.lastname@example.org
£15 per personContact Us
14-Day Money-Back Gurantee
- All over UK
- Certificate of completion