This SOVA Awareness training has been specially designed to spotlight the significance of safeguarding vulnerable adults amongst staff in various care settings.
Who should attend?
- This online care is designed for the care workforce to raise the importance of safeguarding vulnerable people.
- Staff completing this course will be better positioned to implement their company's adult protection policy and the strategies they have to observe.
What you will learn?
- Definition of Safeguarding.
- The Knowledge of what makes a person inclined and open to abuse.
- Specific styles of abuse.
- Recognising the signs of damage, Signs and symptoms regarding abuse, and Dealing successfully with abuse.
- Reporting and recordkeeping.
This mandatory care course is delivered online through e-Learning. Learners of the SOVA awareness course will receive instant access to our interactive Learning Management System, which offers 24/7 access to the course.
- The online care course needs a minimum of one hour to complete. This can be a guide to the educational hours needed, and it depends on how quickly an individual can understand the course. The training is online it may be displayed over multiple sessions or done in one session.
- Learners will have access to the present course for up to nine months from the date of joining. There's no pressure to finish the course in a short time.
- The company (Admin) can purchase as many courses or packages as they want. There is no expiry date on the courses unless it's assigned to the company user (Individual) Or Company Manager. For instance, you purchased 500 courses & assigned only 400 courses. Still, you have 100 courses to assign anytime, anywhere. There is no time restriction.
Mandatory Care Courses - SOVA Awareness - online assessment is taken on completion of the training material. You will need to complete a multiple choice answers exam with a pass mark of 80%. The answers are marked automatically so you will know whether you have passed. If you don't pass, don't worry! You can take the test thirty(30) times. However, you need to purchase the same course again when you used all thirty (30) attempts.
Our online social care courses are accredited by the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and are nationally recognised. Once you have completed your assessment, you will be awarded a free accredited certificate in PDF format which is immediately available. Hard copies of the certificate are available for an additional fee. All evidence of learning and certification will remain in our system for your future reference.
Last Audit: 04/01/2024