This SOVA Awareness training has been specially designed to spotlight the significance of safeguarding vulnerable adults amongst staff in a range of care settings.
Who should attend?
- This online care courses are designed for care workforce and could raise the consciousness of the importance of safeguarding vulnerable people.
- Staff completing this course will be in a better position to implement their company adult protection policy and the strategies they have to observe.
What you will learn?
- Definition of Safeguarding
- Knowledge what makes a person inclined and open to abuse
- Specific styles of abuse
- Recognising the signs of damage Signs and symptoms regarding abuse Dealing successfully with abuse
- Reporting and recordkeeping
This mandatory care course is delivered on-line through e-Learning. Learners of SOVA awareness course will receive instant access to our interactive Learning Management System, that offers 24/7 access to the course
- The online care course needs a minimum of one hour to finish fully. This can be solely a guide to the educational hours needed and it depends on how quickly an individual can absorb the knowledge. The training is on-line thus it may be displayed over multiple sessions or done in one session.
- Learners will have access to the present course for up to nine months from the date of joining. There's no point in time to finish the course throughout this era.
- Company (Admin) can purchase as many as courses or packages they want. There is no expiry date on the courses until unless it's assigned to the company user (Individual) Or Company Manager. For instance, you purchased 500 courses & assigned only 400 courses. Still, you have 100 courses to assign anytime, anywhere. There is no time restriction.
Mandatory Care Courses - SOVA Awareness - online assessment is taken on completion of the training material. You will be asked multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 80%. The answers are marked automatically so you will instantly know whether you have passed. If you don't pass don't worry! You can take the test as many times as you need. Although you need to purchase the same course again when you used all ten (10) attempts.
Our online social care courses are accredited by the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and are nationally recognised. Once you have completed your assessment you will be awarded a free accredited certificate in PDF format which is immediately available. Hard copies of the certificate are available for an additional fee. All evidence of learning and certification will remain in our system for your future reference.