Diabetes is a common condition; it impacts 1 in every 17 people and it’s estimated that there are currently 4.5 million people living with diabetes in the UK. As someone who may be offering support to a Diabetic individual, you will be high-quality equipped to do so if you have a strong understanding of the condition.
Who should attend
Those who are involved in Diabetes management, Care workers, Care home managers. Healthcare professionals without specialist knowledge, i.e. practice care workers as a part of their Continuous Professional Development (CPD). Healthcare assistants and people who work with individuals having diabetes.
What you will learn
- Define diabetes and understand the different types.
- Understand the basic principles of managing the care of a person with diabetes.
- Recognise the symptoms and treat accordingly
- Apprehend how complications and lifestyle selections can affect a person with diabetes.
This Specialised care course is delivered on-line through e-Learning. Learners of Diabetes Awareness course will receive instant access to our interactive Learning Management System, that offers 24/7 access to the course.
- The online care course needs a minimum of one hour to finish fully. This can be solely a guide to the educational hours needed and it depends on how quickly an individual can absorb the knowledge. The training is on-line thus it may be displayed over multiple sessions or done in one session.
- The assessment may be re-taken as repeatedly as the learner needs at no additional value. We tend to advise that the questions do amend anytime. This course is intended to teach moreover as assess.
- Learners will have access to the present course for up to nine months from the date of joining. There's no point in time to finish the course throughout this era.
- Company (Admin) can purchase as many as courses or packages they want. There is no expiry date on the courses until unless it's assigned to the company user (Individual) Or Company Manager. For instance, you purchased 500 courses & assigned only 400 courses. Still, you have 100 courses to assign anytime, anywhere. There is no time restriction.