Care Act principles and duties
This one-day course will provide attendees with a clear overview of the principle and duties of the Care Act 2014 and information of the way to practice them in reality.
Who should attend
The body of workers working in social care, health, housing, children's services, voluntary organisations, organisations providing care and support, local authorities and members of the community.
What you will learn
- Understanding of the vital content principles, and duties- of the Care Act 2014
- Gain a precise knowledge of the differences in methods, criteria and approach that the Care Act 2014 brings
- Understand the concept of well-being and its role in the care and support system
- Gain awareness of the Care Act duties and responsibilities around: information and advice, prevent, reduce and delay, independent advocacy and assessment and eligibility determination.
Where Can I attend this Course?
We can deliver In-house Care Act principles and duties training at your venue and can provide you with a competitive charge for group training. We can provide this course as mentioned above at your workplace.
The on-site training option is particularly cost-effective for Companies and business that have several people requiring training at the same time (usually 10 or more people).
In addition to this there are many other advantages related to arranging a training course on-site:
- Choosing or Deciding your venue gives greater convenience and comfort.
- Have a team of workers and staff trained in a familiar environment
- Use the training for team building, providing a double-benefit. Travelling and accommodation costs can be decreased or removed.
- A greater choice of course types and sorts are available.
- The course content can be designed to your exact requirements.
- Corporation and businesses can choose a suitable time to run their course.
- Care Act principles and duties can be run anywhere in the United Kingdom.
Charges are calculated following the number of delegates, the location or the vicinity of the course and other variables in accordance with special requests. Anytime you can reach or call our team for a free and accurate quotation.
If you are having any further questions about the In-house Care Act principles and duties course, please call on our toll-free number 0800 644 6899 or can email us – firstname.lastname@example.org
£15 per personContact Us
14-Day Money-Back Gurantee
- All over UK
- Certificate of completion