Dementia Awareness course has been designed for everybody related to housing, care and help sectors to apprehend what dementia is, a way to recognise, determine and support service users who are living with dementia.
Who should attend
This course is for those who want to know the cognisance of what dementia is and the way to perceive it at the same time as additionally describing fine exercise on a way to care for someone with the condition.
What you will learn
- What dementia is, causes of dementia and develop a person-centred approach.
- The support needs of those with dementia.
- The symptoms and how to recognise conditions that may be mistaken for dementia.
- How to obtain further support for your clients.
This Specialised care course is delivered on-line through e-Learning. Learners of Dementia Awareness course will receive instant access to our interactive Learning Management System, that offers 24/7 access to the course.
- The online care course needs a minimum of one hour to finish fully. This can be solely a guide to the educational hours needed and it depends on how quickly an individual can absorb the knowledge. The training is on-line thus it may be displayed over multiple sessions or done in one session.
- Learners will have access to the present course for up to nine months from the date of joining. There's no point in time to finish the course throughout this era.
- Company (Admin) can purchase as many as courses or packages they want. There is no expiry date on the courses until unless it's assigned to the company user (Individual) Or Company Manager. For instance, you purchased 500 courses & assigned only 400 courses. Still, you have 100 courses to assign anytime, anywhere. There is no time restriction.
Specialised Care Courses - Dementia Awareness online assessment is taken on completion of the training material. You will be asked multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 80%. The answers are marked automatically so you will instantly know whether you have passed. If you don't pass don't worry! You can take the test as many times as you need. Although you need to purchase the same course again when you used all ten (10) attempts.
Our online social care courses are accredited by the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and are nationally recognised. Once you have completed your assessment you will be awarded a free accredited certificate in PDF format which is immediately available. Hard copies of the certificate are available for an additional fee. All evidence of learning and certification will remain in our system for your future reference.