Safeguarding adults at risk
This safeguarding adult at risk training course aims to raise awareness and is open to individuals, groups, communities, and organisations who have a keen interest or obligations in protecting adults at risk of harm or neglect.
Who should attend
- This safeguarding adult at risk course is ideal for individuals who are new to working within a care home, home care agency, health or housing setting, volunteers, community groups, and clubs or those who wish to better understand on safeguarding individuals.
- This course is for managers, registered managers, newly appointed safeguarding leads and team leaders in care, health, housing and related services.
What you will learn
- Recognize how the responsibilities and duties of the Care Act 2014 observe in practice
- Explore the delicate balance between safety and choice and controls for individuals
- Understand the law governing information-sharing.
Where Can I attend this Course
We can deliver In-house safeguarding adult at risk training at your venue and can provide you with a competitive charge for group training. We can provide this course as mentioned above at your workplace.
The on-site training option is particularly cost-effective for Companies and business that have several people requiring training at the same time (usually 10 or more people).
In addition to this there are many other advantages related to arranging a training course on-site:
Charges are calculated following the number of delegates, the location or the vicinity of the course and other variables in accordance with special requests. Anytime you can reach or call our team for a free and accurate quotation.
If you are having any further questions about the In-house safeguarding adult at risk course, please call on our toll-free number 0800 644 6899 or can email us – firstname.lastname@example.org
£15 per personContact Us
14-Day Money-Back Gurantee
- All over UK
- Certificate of completion