The General Data Protection Regulation GDPR
Data protection law within the United Kingdom is about to undergo the most extensive adjustments for a reason that introduction of the Data protection act in 1998. The new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into effect in 2016 and companies will have until 25th May 2018 to become fully compliant. There will be no period of grace - the Regulation will become completely enforceable on 25th May and the penalties for non-compliance will be substantial.
Who should attend?
This path is a step-via-step guide to GDPR and could assist you to apprehend what you need to do to enforce the essential changes. The course will show you how to comply with the new Regulation and outlines what will change the existing legislation.
What will you learn?
- The prison basis for processing
- Privacy Notices
- Manage of private information
- Mandatory breach reporting
- Proceedings and consequences
This mandatory care course is delivered on-line through e-Learning. Learners of The General Data Protection Regulation GDPR course will receive instant access to our interactive Learning Management System, that offers 24/7 access to the course
- The online care course needs a minimum of one hour to finish fully. This can be solely a guide to the educational hours needed and it depends on how quickly an individual can absorb the knowledge. The training is on-line thus it may be displayed over multiple sessions or done in one session.
- Learners will have access to the present course for up to nine months from the date of joining. There's no point in time to finish the course throughout this era.
- Company (Admin) can purchase as many as courses or packages they want. There is no expiry date on the courses until unless it's assigned to the company user (Individual) Or Company Manager. For instance, you purchased 500 courses & assigned only 400 courses. Still, you have 100 courses to assign anytime, anywhere. There is no time restriction.
Mandatory Care Courses - The General Data Protection Regulation GDPR - online assessment is taken on completion of the training material. You will be asked multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 80%. The answers are marked automatically so you will instantly know whether you have passed. If you don't pass don't worry! You can take the test as many times as you need. Although you need to purchase the same course again when you used all ten (10) attempts.
Our online social care courses are accredited by the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and are nationally recognised. Once you have completed your assessment you will be awarded a free accredited certificate in PDF format which is immediately available. Hard copies of the certificate are available for an additional fee. All evidence of learning and certification will remain in our system for your future reference.