First aid at work
The course can be tailored to your workplace to allow the first aiders to fully understand and prepare for the time of accidents that may happen at work.
Who should attend
This In-house First Aid at work training is essential for employees those who are working in Care homes, Domiciliary care, Recruitment agencies. You never know when you may need to use first aid skills and have the confidence to act in a potentially life-threatening situation.
What you will learn
- Verbal Communication and casualty care Looking after yourself and the casualty
- Treatment of minor bleeding and minor burns
- Treatment of an unresponsive casualty Priorities of first aid and managing the scene
- Treatment or Remedy for a choking victim
- Treatment or remedies for fainting, bites and stings, sprains and strains.
Where Can I attend this Course
We can deliver In-house first aid training at your venue and can provide you with a competitive charge for group training. We can provide this course as mentioned above at your workplace.
The on-site training option is particularly cost-effective for Companies and business that have several people requiring training at the same time (usually 10 or more people).
In addition to this there are many other advantages related to arranging a training course on-site:
- Choosing or Deciding your venue gives greater convenience and comfort.
- Have a team of workers and staff trained in a familiar environment
- Use the training for team building, providing a double-benefit. Travelling and accommodation costs can be decreased or removed.
- A greater choice of course types and sorts are available.
- The course content can be designed to your exact requirements.
- Corporation and businesses can choose a suitable time to run their course.
- First Aid course can be run anywhere in the United Kingdom.
Charges are calculated following the number of delegates, the location or the vicinity of the course and other variables in accordance with special requests. Anytime you can reach or call our team for a free and accurate quotation.
If you are having any further questions about the In-house First Aidcourse, please call on our toll-free number 0800 644 6899 or can email us – email@example.com
£15 per personContact Us
14-Day Money-Back Gurantee
- All over UK
- Certificate of completion