Child Sexual Exploitation Awareness
Children Sexual Exploitation awareness is a critical issue that anyone working with children, younger individuals and/or households need to have proper information about Child Sexual Exploitation.
This Child Sexual Exploitation Awareness course helps practitioners to know the complexities attached with child sexual exploitation concerns and be aware of a way to recognise it, who is most in danger, why children respond in the way that they are doing and the way children become involved in Child Sexual Exploitation. The course additionally provides essential guidance on what constitutes best practice for responding to issues and making referrals to social care.
The course also gives vital statistics on what constitutes excellent exercise for responding to worries and making referrals to social care.
- Increase fashionable attention of child sexual exploitation (CSE) amongst health team of workers.
- Recognize the signs and symptoms of grooming and identifying dangers
- Understand elements that make children liable for child sexual exploitation(CSE)
- Recognise the signs and symptoms of sexual exploitation and make appropriate referrals to professional services/different agencies of sexual exploitation.
This child care course is delivered on-line through e-Learning. Learners of child sexual exploitation awareness courses will receive instant access to our interactive Learning Management System, that offers 24/7 access to the course.
- The online care course needs a minimum of one hour to finish fully. This can be solely a guide to the educational hours needed and it depends on how quickly an individual can absorb the knowledge. The training is on-line thus it may be displayed over multiple sessions or done in one session.
- Learners will have access to the present course for up to nine months from the date of joining. There's no point in time to finish the course throughout this era.
- Company (Admin) can purchase as many as courses or packages they want. There is no expiry date on the courses until unless it's assigned to the company user (Individual) Or Company Manager. For instance, you purchased 500 courses & assigned only 400 courses. Still, you have 100 courses to assign anytime, anywhere. There is no time restriction.
Child Care Course - Child Sexual Exploitation Awareness - online assessment is taken on completion of the training material. You will be asked multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 80%. The answers are marked automatically so you will instantly know whether you have passed. If you don't pass don't worry! You can take the test as many times as you need. Although you need to purchase the same course again when you used all ten (10) attempts.
Our online social care courses are accredited by the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and are nationally recognised. Once you have completed your assessment you will be awarded a free accredited certificate in PDF format which is immediately available. Hard copies of the certificate are available for an additional fee. All evidence of learning and certification will remain in our system for your future reference.