Nutrition and Diet
A healthy, properly-balanced and nutritious food regimen is crucial for desirable physical health and great intellectual wellness. Which will keep a healthful way of life, our bodies require diffusion of nutrients and minerals which we ought to gain from the food that we consume. This course has been designed to provide individuals with a simple understanding of Nutrition and Diet. No pre-requisite information or training is needed.
Who should attend
Nutrition and Diet course is particularly beneficial for those whose process roles involve catering, serving meals to the public or creating menus.
What you will learn
- Foods that make up a healthy, well-balanced diet.
- Understand which ingredients make up a healthy, nicely-balanced eating regimen.
- Recognise the jobs that protein, fat and carbohydrate play in the weight loss plan, plus the nice meals to devour to gain those nutrients.
- Recognise the significance of critical vitamins and minerals and realise wherein they may be discovered.
- Recognise a way to use the eat well manual to create a balanced food regimen and wholesome menu.
- Have an awareness of how a lousy food plan can negatively impact fitness and well-being.
- Understand the distinctive nutritional necessities that human beings may additionally have and understand the way to cater.
- Recognise how processing, which includes cooking and protection, impacts the nutrient content of food.
This Specialised care course is delivered online through e-Learning. Learners of Nutrition and Diet course will receive instant access to our interactive Learning Management System, that offers 24/7 access to the course.
- The online care course needs a minimum of one hour to finish fully. This can be solely a guide to the educational hours needed and it depends on how quickly an individual can absorb the knowledge. The training is on-line thus it may be displayed over multiple sessions or done in one session.
- Learners will have access to the present course for up to nine months from the date of joining. There's no point in time to finish the course throughout this era.
- Company (Admin) can purchase as many as courses or packages they want. There is no expiry date on the courses until unless it's assigned to the company user (Individual) Or Company Manager. For instance, you purchased 500 courses & assigned only 400 courses. Still, you have 100 courses to assign anytime, anywhere. There is no time restriction.
Specialised Care Courses - Nutrition and Diet online assessment is taken on completion of the training material. You will be asked multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 80%. The answers are marked automatically so you will instantly know whether you have passed. If you don't pass don't worry! You can take the test as many times as you need. Although you need to purchase the same course again when you used all ten (10) attempts.
Our online social care courses are accredited by the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and are nationally recognised. Once you have completed your assessment you will be awarded a free accredited certificate in PDF format which is immediately available. Hard copies of the certificate are available for an additional fee. All evidence of learning and certification will remain in our system for your future reference.