This Medication Administration training is ideal for staff who are responsible for the handling, administrating and disposal of medication within caring environment and surroundings. Whether that be nurses, carers or community support workers. We can bespoke this course to your exact company needs, requirements and documentation. Therefore, if you have any unique points you like to be added or raised within the training please let us know in prior, and our trainer will focus on this aspect and issues.
Who should attend
This Medication Training course is aimed towards workers who are responsible for the handling, administrating and disposal of medication within a caring environment. Whether that be nurses, carers or community support workers.
What you will learn
- Introduction and explanation.
- Legislation and codes of practice.
- The 7 rights of medication administration
- Classification and types of medication
- Routes into the body
- Maintaining records
- Roles and responsibilities.
- Medication and risks.
- The medication process, prescribing and dispensing.
- Administration and record keeping.
- Managing a medication error.
- Side effects.
- Storage and disposal of Medication
- Self-administration and supporting independence
- Contraindications, allergies, and overdoses
- Monitoring dosage systems
- Medication calculations
Where Can I attend this Course
We can deliver In-house Medication Administration training at your venue and can provide you with a competitive charge for group training. We can provide this course as mentioned above at your workplace.
The on-site training option is particularly cost-effective for Companies and business that have several people requiring training at the same time (usually 10 or more people).
In addition to this there are many other advantages related to arranging a training course on-site:
- Choosing or Deciding your venue gives greater convenience and comfort.
- Have a team of workers and staff trained in a familiar environment
- Use the training for team building, providing a double-benefit. Travelling and accommodation costs can be decreased or removed.
- A greater choice of course types and sorts are available.
- The course content can be designed to your exact requirements.
- Corporation and businesses can choose a suitable time to run their course.
- Medication Administration course can be run anywhere in the United Kingdom.
Charges are calculated following the number of delegates, the location or the vicinity of the course and other variables in accordance with special requests. Anytime you can reach or call our team for a free and accurate quotation.
If you are having any further questions about the In-house Medication Administration course, please call on our TOLL FREE number 0800 644 6899 or can email us – firstname.lastname@example.org
£15 per personContact Us
14-Day Money-Back Gurantee
- All over UK
- Certificate of completion