Epilepsy with administration of rescue medication
This course covers diverse kinds of Epilepsy and Seizures and the administration of Buccal Midazolam. It also covers the reactions, dose, record keeping and after treatment care. Buccal Midazolam is an alternative treatment for rectal diazepam and functions as a relaxant to help with controlling certain sorts of seizure. We likewise offer Epilepsy Awareness and Administration of rescue medication course.
Who should attend
This Epilepsy with the administration of rescue medication course is perfect for the care staff division or medical attendants/nurses who need a more prominent understanding of Epilepsy and whose duties incorporate the regulating and monitoring of Buccal Midazolam.
What you will learn
- Describe the safe management including storage and disposal of the medicine.
- In short describe how the medication works, how it affects the person and what side effects, or consequences may occur and know how to find this information.
- Correctly identify the stages of preparing, checking, administering and monitoring the side effects of the drug.
- Provide an explanation for the actions to be taken if there is a problem in applying the medication.
- Identify key aspects of policies, procedures, and responsibilities relating to the medication.
Where Can I attend this Course
We can deliver In-house Epilepsy with the administration of rescue medication training at your venue and can provide you with a competitive charge for group training. We can provide this course as mentioned above at your workplace.
The on-site training option is particularly cost-effective for Companies and business that have several people requiring training at the same time (usually 10 or more people).
In addition to this there are many other advantages related to arranging a training course on-site:
- Choosing or Deciding your venue gives greater convenience and comfort.
- Have a team of workers and staff trained in a familiar environment
- Use the training for team building, providing a double-benefit. Travelling and accommodation costs can be decreased or removed.
- A greater choice of course types and sorts are available.
- The course content can be designed to your exact requirements.
- Corporation and businesses can choose a suitable time to run their course.
- Epilepsy with the administration of rescue medication course can be run anywhere in the United Kingdom.
Charges are calculated following the number of delegates, the location or the vicinity of the course and other variables in accordance with special requests. Anytime you can reach or call our team for a free and accurate quotation.
If you are having any further questions about the In-house Epilepsy with the administration of rescue medication training course, please call on our toll-free number 0800 644 6899 or can email us – firstname.lastname@example.org
£15 per personContact Us
14-Day Money-Back Gurantee
- All over UK
- Certificate of completion