Health and safety Work
Health and safety training is a legal requirement for all employers. It's very essential for you to get this, right, so staff and people who need care and support are protected. Because each care organisation has different needs and desires, the health and safety requirements may vary, and there is no definitive list.
Who should attend
This course is appropriate for staff that work within health & social care environment and will provide delegates with a solid base in Health and safety. They will learn about the Health & Safety regulations and their obligations and duties of care as well as those of their employer. This course also covers COSHH and an introduction to Fire Awareness.
What you will learn
- Health and Safety
- Applicable as well as appropriate regulations and law
- Responsibility and Duties
- Risk evaluations
- Accident Book
- Fire Awareness
- Triangle of fire Prevention measures
- Fire quenchers or extinguishers Safety signs
- Dangerous substances
- Hazardous substances
- COSHH assessments
Where Can I attend this Course
We can deliver In-house Health and safety training at your venue and can provide you with a competitive charge for group training. We can provide this course as mentioned above at your workplace.
The on-site training option is particularly cost-effective for Companies and business that have several people requiring training at the same time (usually 10 or more people).
In addition to this there are many other advantages related to arranging a training course on-site:
- Choosing or Deciding your venue gives greater convenience and comfort.
- Have a team of workers and staff trained in a familiar environment
- Use the training for team building, providing a double-benefit. Travelling and accommodation costs can be decreased or removed.
- A greater choice of course types and sorts are available.
- The course content can be designed to your exact requirements.
- Corporation and businesses can choose a suitable time to run their course.
- Health and safety course can be run anywhere in the United Kingdom.
Charges are calculated following the number of delegates, the location or the vicinity of the course and other variables in accordance with special requests. Anytime you can reach or call our team for a free and accurate quotation.
If you are having any further questions about the In-house Health and safety course, please call on our toll-free number 0800 644 6899 or can email us – email@example.com
£15 per personContact Us
14-Day Money-Back Gurantee
- All over UK
- Certificate of completion