This course aims to increase your information of the different circumstance of autism and offers practical suggestions when working with autistic individuals. Autism refers to an entire variety of social, language and conversation troubles. Severity degrees from moderate and frequently undiagnosed to excessive, in which it is almost impossible for people to have interaction in society successfully.
Autism Spectrum issues, consisting of Asperger Syndrome, may also affect as many as 1% of the population. People with such conditions are more often left undiagnosed and spent much of their formative and educational life being bullied and misunderstood, regularly underachieving despite the fact that their actual intelligence and IQ ranges can be significantly more than usual.
Who should attend
- Understanding Autism course mainly designed for educators coping with Autism patients
- Developing an understanding of the way to support and recognize the ones tormented by Autism
- Understanding the excellent methods to tackle Autism in an education placing
What you will learn
- What is Autism?
- Autism and Education: What is Challenging Behaviour?
- Learning Styles and Autism
- Supporting Understanding of Other People
- Supporting Communication
- Building Positive relationships and Achieving Diversity
- Supporting Work and the Curriculum
This Specialised care course is delivered on-line through e-Learning. Learners of Specialised Care Courses - Understanding Autism course will receive instant access to our interactive Learning Management System, that offers 24/7 access to the course.
- The online care course needs a minimum of one hour to finish fully. This can be solely a guide to the educational hours needed and it depends on how quickly an individual can absorb the knowledge. The training is on-line thus it may be displayed over multiple sessions or done in one session.
- Learners will have access to the present course for up to nine months from the date of joining. There's no point in time to finish the course throughout this era.
- Company (Admin) can purchase as many as courses or packages they want. There is no expiry date on the courses until unless it's assigned to the company user (Individual) Or Company Manager. For instance, you purchased 500 courses & assigned only 400 courses. Still, you have 100 courses to assign anytime, anywhere. There is no time restriction.
Specialised Care Courses - Understanding Autism - online assessment is taken on completion of the training material. You will be asked multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 80%. The answers are marked automatically so you will instantly know whether you have passed. If you don't pass don't worry! You can take the test as many times as you need. Although you need to purchase the same course again when you used all ten (10) attempts.
Our online social care courses are accredited by the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and are nationally recognised. Once you have completed your assessment you will be awarded a free accredited certificate in PDF format which is immediately available. Hard copies of the certificate are available for an additional fee. All evidence of learning and certification will remain in our system for your future reference.