Duty of care
This course will assist to make sure that everybody who offers care to patients or service users knows the significance of the duty of care and is adept at handling comments and proceedings.
Who should attend?
This course of duty of care will assist to make sure that every person who offers care to patients or provides users is familiar with the importance of the obligation of attention and is adept at coping with feedback and proceedings. it'll assist human beings to recognise and record incidents and address them in the best style.
What You Will learn?
- What is duty of care?
- How duty of care contributes to safe practice Codes of Conduct and the Fundamental Standards?
- What support is available for addressing dilemmas about the duty of care?
- What is actually mental capacity?
- The different stages of assessing mental capacity.
- What are the obstacles to effective communication?
- How to overcome obstacles Creating a caring presence Checking for expertise?
- What is confidentiality?
- Dilemmas about confidentiality
- How to apply basic fundamentals of confidentiality?
- Understanding the Code of Conduct for Healthcare Support Workers and Adult Social Care workers.
This mandatory care course is delivered on-line through e-Learning. Learners of Duty of care course will receive instant access to our interactive Learning Management System, that offers 24/7 access to the course.
- The online care course needs a minimum of one hour to finish fully. This can be solely a guide to the educational hours needed and it depends on how quickly an individual can absorb the knowledge. The training is on-line thus it may be displayed over multiple sessions or done in one session.
- Learners will have access to the present course for up to nine months from the date of joining. There's no point in time to finish the course throughout this era.
- Company (Admin) can purchase as many as courses or packages they want. There is no expiry date on the courses until unless it's assigned to the company user (Individual) Or Company Manager. For instance, you purchased 500 courses & assigned only 400 courses. Still, you have 100 courses to assign anytime, anywhere. There is no time restriction.
Mandatory Care Courses - Duty of Care online assessment is taken on completion of the training material. You will be asked multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 80%. The answers are marked automatically so you will instantly know whether you have passed. If you don't pass don't worry! You can take the test as many times as you need. Although you need to purchase the same course again when you used all ten (10) attempts.
Our online social care courses are accredited by the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and are nationally recognised. Once you have completed your assessment you will be awarded a free accredited certificate in PDF format which is immediately available. Hard copies of the certificate are available for an additional fee. All evidence of learning and certification will remain in our system for your future reference.