Working with people with Learning disabilities
This Working with people with learning disabilities course has been advanced to aid, individuals, who work with people with getting to know disabilities in a spread of contexts and is suitable for a wide variety of beginners.
Who should attend
This Working with people with learning disabilities course is for those wishing to work or progress in care or healthcare roles along with care worker and healthcare assistant.
What you will learn
- Increase your understanding of people with learning disabilities (including those with autistic spectrum disorders), Including the causes and range of disabilities.
- Explore the difference between people with learning disabilities, learning difficulties and mental health problems.
- Understand the critical day to day issues facing people with learning disabilities and how best to support them and their families and carers.
- Increase your confidence in your interactions with people with learning disabilities, including having a greater awareness of how best to communicate with people who may or may not use verbal language.
- Identify the significant pieces of legislation relevant to people with learning disabilities.
This Specialised care course is delivered on-line through e-Learning. Learners Working with people with learning disabilities course will receive instant access to our interactive Learning Management System, that offers 24/7 access to the course.
- The online care course needs a minimum of one hour to finish fully. This can be solely a guide to the educational hours needed and it depends on how quickly an individual can absorb the knowledge. The training is on-line thus it may be displayed over multiple sessions or done in one session.
- Learners will have access to the present course for up to nine months from the date of joining. There's no point in time to finish the course throughout this era.
- Company (Admin) can purchase as many as courses or packages they want. There is no expiry date on the courses until unless it's assigned to the company user (Individual) Or Company Manager. For instance, you purchased 500 courses & assigned only 400 courses. Still, you have 100 courses to assign anytime, anywhere. There is no time restriction.
Specialised Care Courses - Working with people with Learning disabilities online assessment is taken on completion of the training material. You will be asked multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 80%. The answers are marked automatically so you will instantly know whether you have passed. If you don't pass don't worry! You can take the test as many times as you need. Although you need to purchase the same course again when you used all ten (10) attempts.
Our online social care courses are accredited by the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and are nationally recognised. Once you have completed your assessment you will be awarded a free accredited certificate in PDF format which is immediately available. Hard copies of the certificate are available for an additional fee. All evidence of learning and certification will remain in our system for your future reference.