This Care Certificate – Standard 1: Understand your role lesson will assist you to understand your role and understand working relationships within health and social care. This information will help you to understand approaches that have been agreed upon with your employer and to work in partnership with others.
- The Care Certificate – Standard 1: Understand your role course covers the knowledge content of the Care certificates, but the certificates cannot be completed primarily based on the usage of this course by itself.
- In addition to the knowledge content, the Care certificate consists of almost 50 regions of administrative centre evaluation. Your employer must provide an induction to make sure that you have the capabilities, information, and knowledge you need to do your job.
- The Care certificates may be used as a part of your induction as it set out fundamental abilities that you will need to be competent in when operating in health and social care.
- Each standard should be finished and evaluated before you can work without direct supervision in any role. This should occur at the start of your employment and may be performed in a phased way.
- As you meet every standard, you may be allowed to perform in the areas of work covered through that standard without direct supervision, while still needing supervision in other areas.
This Care certificate is delivered online through e-Learning. Learners of Understand your role course will receive instant access to our interactive Learning Management System, which offers 24/7 access to the course.
- The online care course needs a minimum of one hour to complete. This can be a guide to the educational hours needed and it depends on how quickly an individual understands the course. The training is online it may be displayed over multiple sessions or done in one session.
- Learners will have access to the present course for up to nine months from the date of joining. There is no pressure to finish the course in a short time.
- The company (Admin) can purchase as many courses or packages as they want. There is no expiry date on the courses unless it's assigned to the company user (Individual) Or Company Manager. For instance, you purchased 500 courses & assigned only 400 courses. you have 100 courses to assign anytime, anywhere. There is no time restriction.
Care Certificate - Standard 1: Understand your role online assessment is taken on completion of the training material. You will need to complete a multiple-choice answer exam with a pass mark of 80%. The answers are marked automatically, so you will know whether you have passed. If you don't pass, don't worry! You can take the test thirty (30) times. However, you need to purchase the same course again when you used all thirty (30) attempts.
Our online social care courses are accredited by the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and are nationally recognised. Once you have completed your assessment, you will be awarded an accredited certificate in PDF format, which is immediately available. Hard copies of the certificate are available for an additional fee. All evidence of learning and certification will remain in our system for your future reference.
Last Audit: 04/01/2024