End of life Care
This End of Life care instructional class will provide delegates with suggestions on caring for someone who is experiencing the end of life process and supporting the relatives.
Who should attend
This End of Life care course is for those individuals who are working with people who are moving towards End of their life. It encourages them to live as well as possible until they die, and to die with dignity. It also incorporates the support of the family or careers.
What you will learn
- Critical factors of palliative care and end of life care - The principles of good practice within the procedure of advance care planning.
- The motive of assessment in end of life care
- What is incorporated in holistic assessments
- The core steps in the assessment of symptoms to reach a diagnosis
- The principles of ethical communication end of life care
Where Can I attend this Course
We can deliver In-house End of life care training at your venue and can provide you with a competitive charge for group training. We can provide this course as mentioned above at your workplace.
The on-site training option is particularly cost-effective for Companies and business that have several people requiring training at the same time (usually 10 or more people).
In addition to this there are many other advantages related to arranging a training course on-site:
- Choosing or Deciding your venue gives greater convenience and comfort.
- Have a team of workers and staff trained in a familiar environment
- Use the training for team building, providing a double-benefit. Travelling and accommodation costs can be decreased or removed.
- A greater choice of course types and sorts are available.
- The course content can be designed to your exact requirements.
- Corporation and businesses can choose a suitable time to run their course.
- End of Life care course can be run anywhere in the United Kingdom.
Charges are calculated following the number of delegates, the location or the vicinity of the course and other variables in accordance with special requests. Anytime you can reach or call our team for a free and accurate quotation.
If you are having any further questions about the In-house End of Life care course, please call on our toll-free number 0800 644 6899 or can email us – email@example.com
£15 per personContact Us
14-Day Money-Back Gurantee
- All over UK
- Certificate of completion