MCA and DoLS
The Mental Capacity Act and DoLS were introduced to help vulnerable people who cannot maintain their independence, dignity, and right to freedom.
Who should attend
Adult Protection & Safeguarding, MCA/DoLS is essential for anyone working with or wanting to work with an adult deemed 'Vulnerable'.
What you will learn
- Identify laws and comprehensive guidance referring to safeguarding adults.
- Describe what vulnerable adults (VA's) want and need to feel safe.
- Identify some of the primary forms, signs, and results of abuse.
- Explain what multi-agency working means for individuals and their work environment.
- Understand what Mental Capacity and Deprivation of Liberty covers.
- Describe what individuals want to do about reporting concerns, inclusive of whistleblowing in their work settings.
Where Can I attend this Course
We can deliver In-house Mental Capacity Act and DoLS trainingat your venue and can provide you with a competitive charge for group training. We can provide this course as mentioned above at your workplace.
The on-site training option is particularly cost-effective for Companies and business that have several people requiring training at the same time (usually 10 or more people).
In addition to this there are many other advantages related to arranging a training course on-site:
- Choosing or Deciding your venue gives greater convenience and comfort.
- Have a team of workers and staff trained in a familiar environment
- Use the training for team building, providing a double-benefit. Travelling and accommodation costs can be decreased or removed.
- A greater choice of course types and sorts are available.
- The course content can be designed to your exact requirements.
- Corporation and businesses can choose a suitable time to run their course.
- Mental Capacity Act and DoLS course can be run anywhere in the United Kingdom.
Charges are calculated following the number of delegates, the location or the vicinity of the course and other variables in accordance with special requests. Anytime you can reach or call our team for a free and accurate quotation.
If you are having any further questions about the In-house Mental Capacity Act and DoLS course, please call on our toll-free number 0800 644 6899 or can email us – firstname.lastname@example.org
£15 per personContact Us
14-Day Money-Back Gurantee
- All over UK
- Certificate of completion