Infection control course is an essential aspect of any early years setting, and this course has been devised to make sure all early year care workers are aware of the importance of imposing rules and procedures of implementing policies and procedures to minimise the risk of spreading infection.
Who should attend
This infection control education course covers essential theory and practical techniques for all aspects of infection control.
What you will learn
- Perceive the relevant regulation and rules applicable to your function
- Explain the causes and transmission of infection
- Identify the systems and procedures for the prevention and control of infection
- Identify the importance of risk assessment with regards to prevention of infection
- Explain the significance of personal hygiene and personal protective equipment
Where Can I attend this Course
We can deliver In-house Infection control training at your venue and can provide you with a competitive charge for group training. We can provide this course as mentioned above at your workplace.
The on-site training option is particularly cost-effective for Companies and business that have several people requiring training at the same time (usually 10 or more people).
In addition to this there are many other advantages related to arranging a training course on-site:
- Choosing or Deciding your venue gives greater convenience and comfort.
- Have a team of workers and staff trained in a familiar environment
- Use the training for team building, providing a double-benefit. Travelling and accommodation costs can be decreased or removed.
- A greater choice of course types and sorts are available.
- The course content can be designed to your exact requirements.
- Corporation and businesses can choose a suitable time to run their course.
- Infection control course can be run anywhere in the United Kingdom.
Charges are calculated following the number of delegates, the location or the vicinity of the course and other variables in accordance with special requests. Anytime you can reach or call our team for a free and accurate quotation.
If you are having any further questions about the In-house Infection control course, please call on our toll-free number 0800 644 6899 or can email us – email@example.com
£15 per personContact Us
14-Day Money-Back Gurantee
- All over UK
- Certificate of completion