Wellness Recovery Action Plan is an evidence-based self-management tool that allows people to plan for-and-keep proper emotional well-being/mental health. WRAP it is a flexible tool and supports people to take control and manage their stress, anxiety, and depression. WRAP additionally helps people with concerns including substance misuse and medical conditions inclusive of Diabetes.
Who should attend?
- Care provider.
- An organisation or agency that offers services to individuals who need to develop a WRAP.
- Peer support worker or work in a aid centre.
- A family member, and a supporter of a person who is developing their very own personal WRAP.
- Working on your recuperation from mental health problems and different health and life problems.
- Trying to prevent the viable onset of health issues or if you are working to deal with issues in your life.
- Inquisitive about prevention and structures for treating lifestyles problems, intellectual health restoration, and WRAP.
What you will learn?
- A Wellness Toolbox.
- Everyday maintenance Plan.
- Triggers and motion Plan.
- Early warning signs and movement Plan.
- When matters are Breaking Down and Action Plan.
- Crisis planning.
- Post-crisis planning.
This recovery care course is delivered on-line through e-Learning. Learners of Recovery Care Courses - Wellness Recovery Action Plan will receive instant access to our interactive Learning Management System, that offers 24/7 access to the course.
- The online care course needs a minimum of one hour to complete. This can be a guide to the educational hours needed and it depends on how quickly an individual can understand the course. The training is on-line it may be displayed over multiple sessions or done in one session.
- Learners will have access to the present course for up to nine months from the date of joining. There's no presure to finish the course in a short time
- Company (Admin) can purchase as many as courses or packages as they want. There is no expiry date on the courses unless it's assigned to the company user (Individual) Or Company Manager. For instance, you purchased 500 courses & assigned only 400 courses. you have 100 courses to assign anytime, anywhere. There is no time restriction.
Recovery Care Courses - Wellness Recovery Action Plan - online assessment is taken on completion of the training material. You will need to complete a multiple choice answer exam with a pass mark of 80%. The answers are marked automatically so you will know whether you have passed. If you don't pass don't worry! You can take the test ten (10) times. Although you need to purchase the same course again when you used all ten (10) attempts.
Our online social care courses are accredited by the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and are nationally recognised. Once you have completed your assessment you will be awarded a accredited certificate in PDF format which is immediately available. Hard copies of the certificate are available for an additional fee. All evidence of learning and certification will remain in our system for your future reference.
Last Audit: 04/01/2024