Fire is the probably the most risk involved threat hazard to life that most of the people face at work, with round 50 people killed and over 2000 severely injured each year. With the intention to minimise the risk of the fireplace in the workplace, it's far essential that everybody is aware of the common reasons of fire and the appropriate actions to take inside the event of the fire, which includes how to escape appropriately from the scene.
Who should attend?
Employers are legally required by fire Safety Regulations policies (The Regulatory Reform (fireplace protection Order 2005) to offer facts, education, and training to employees about mandatory fire awareness inside the place of job.
What you will learn?
- The key legislation and legal requirements relating to fireplace protection.
- The knowledge of Fire Triangle.
- Knowledge of fire detection and warning structures and a way to use and react to them.
- Critical elements regarding evacuation in the event of fire.
- Know-how danger of fireplace sorts and which extinguishers can use on them.
- Precautions to minimise the hazard.
This mandatory care course is delivered online through e-Learning. Learners of fire awareness course will receive instant access to our interactive Learning Management System, that offers 24/7 access to the course
- The online care course needs a minimum of one hour to finish fully. This can be solely a guide to the educational hours needed and it depends on how quickly an individual can absorb the knowledge. The training is on-line thus it may be displayed over multiple sessions or done in one session.
- Learners will have access to the present course for up to nine months from the date of joining. There's no point in time to finish the course throughout this era.
- Company (Admin) can purchase as many as courses or packages they want. There is no expiry date on the courses until unless it's assigned to the company user (Individual) Or Company Manager. For instance, you purchased 500 courses & assigned only 400 courses. Still, you have 100 courses to assign anytime, anywhere. There is no time restriction.
Mandatory Care Courses - Fire Awareness online assessment is taken on completion of the training material. You will be asked multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 80%. The answers are marked automatically so you will instantly know whether you have passed. If you don't pass don't worry! You can take the test as many times as you need. Although you need to purchase the same course again when you used all ten (10) attempts.
Our online social care courses are accredited by the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and are nationally recognised. Once you have completed your assessment you will be awarded a free accredited certificate in PDF format which is immediately available. Hard copies of the certificate are available for an additional fee. All evidence of learning and certification will remain in our system for your future reference.