Managing Challenging Behaviour
The aim of the course is to specialise in recognition of the evaluation, Prevention, and control of harassed, unpredictable, and competitive clients.
Who should attend
- This Managing challenging behaviour course is designed for anyone working within the care region and guarantees that they apprehend how to become aware of and diffuse harsh and dangerous conditions regarding aggression, intimidation and lots of different kinds of challenging behaviour.
- The Managing challenging behaviour course additionally teaches delegates the way to discover the elements that could cause robust behaviour in addition to the road to manage hard situations using easy intervention techniques.
What you will learn
- What constitutes challenging behaviour?
- Different kinds of challenging.
- What might trigger challenging behaviour?
- Handling challenging situations.
- Understanding challenging behaviour.
This Specialised care course is delivered on-line through e-Learning. Learners of Managing challenging behaviour course will receive instant access to our interactive Learning Management System, that offers 24/7 access to the course.
- The online care course needs a minimum of one hour to finish fully. This can be solely a guide to the educational hours needed and it depends on how quickly an individual can absorb the knowledge. The training is on-line thus it may be displayed over multiple sessions or done in one session.
- Learners will have access to the present course for up to nine months from the date of joining. There's no point in time to finish the course throughout this era.
- Company (Admin) can purchase as many as courses or packages they want. There is no expiry date on the courses until unless it's assigned to the company user (Individual) Or Company Manager. For instance, you purchased 500 courses & assigned only 400 courses. Still, you have 100 courses to assign anytime, anywhere. There is no time restriction.
Specialised Care Courses - Managing Challenging Behaviour - online assessment is taken on completion of the training material. You will be asked multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 80%. The answers are marked automatically so you will instantly know whether you have passed. If you don't pass don't worry! You can take the test as many times as you need. Although you need to purchase the same course again when you used all ten (10) attempts.
Our online social care courses are accredited by the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and are nationally recognised. Once you have completed your assessment you will be awarded a free accredited certificate in PDF format which is immediately available. Hard copies of the certificate are available for an additional fee. All evidence of learning and certification will remain in our system for your future reference.