Manual handling of People face-to-face training is applicable for those working in areas where the assistance and movement of people is a prerequisite part of their job role. Individuals gaining this face-to-face training will learn that moving and handling must be carried out efficiently and identify this importance in ensuring a safer and more secure working environment.
This "Manual Handling of people" face-to-face training is for those working in areas where the assistance and movement of people is a prerequisite part of their role.
Safe use of handling equipment and hoists Teaching and mentoring skills and abilities that facilitate the learning and development of the workforce concerning safer people handling.
This course covers techniques to minimise the risk of injury from lifting, pushing, pulling or carrying and reflects the requirements of the Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992 (amended 2002).
Topics covered in the course include:
The course will include practical examples which allow the trainer to identify and correct any actions the delegate(s) is not undertaking safely.
We can deliver In-house Manual handling of People training at your venue and provide you with a competitive charge for group training. We can provide this course as mentioned above at your workplace.
The on-site training option is particularly cost-effective for Companies and businesses that have several people requiring training at the same time (usually ten or more people).
In addition to this, there are many other advantages related to arranging a training course on-site:
- Choosing or Deciding your venue gives greater convenience and comfort.
- Have a team of workers and staff trained in a familiar environment
- Use the training for team building, providing a double benefit. Travelling and accommodation costs can be decreased or removed.
- A greater choice of course types and sorts is available.
- The course content can be designed to your exact requirements.
- Corporations and businesses can choose a suitable time to run their course.
- Manual handling of people courses can be run anywhere in the United Kingdom.
Charges are calculated following the number of delegates, the location or the vicinity of the course and other variables in accordance with special requests. Anytime you can reach or call our team for a free and accurate quotation.
If you have any further questions about the In-house Manual Handling of People course, please call on our toll-free number at 0800 644 6899 or can email us – at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Audit: 04/01/2024