This course provides the learner with a general understanding of first aid and how to manage incidents safely which include; incident awareness, responding to injuries and emergencies and minor harm remedy, this first aid course online programme offers an appropriate platform for people looking to develop themselves in first aid awareness course or assist with fundamental first aid practices, within their boundaries and workplace.
Using high-quality Presentation, videos, alongside Resources, this First aid course is specially designed to help people learn new skills and knowledge, or refresh existing first aid skills, to have more confidence to act at the time of an incident.
Remember, however, that you should always seek medical advice and guidance before acting in case of emergency. This online training is purely for guidance purposes only and does not replace practical training.
Who should attend?
This on-line first aid course is appropriate for individuals and businesses who want to learn new first aid skills or refresh their existing first-aid skills. No previous qualifications are required to take this course as all the essential first aid techniques are covered throughout the training.
What you will learn?
- An Introduction to First Aid
- Roles and Responsibilities of the First Aider
- First Aid Equipment
- Incident Awareness and Assessment
- Responding to Accidents and Emergencies
- Minor Injury Treatment
The course is ideal if you’re working in a low-risk business and are looking to assign the ‘appointed person’ to oversee essential first aid responsibilities.
This mandatory care course is delivered on-line through e-Learning. Learners of First Aid Awareness course will receive instant access to our interactive Learning Management System, that offers 24/7 access to the course
- The online care course needs a minimum of one hour to finish fully. This can be solely a guide to the educational hours needed and it depends on how quickly an individual can absorb the knowledge. The training is on-line thus it may be displayed over multiple sessions or done in one session.
- Learners will have access to the present course for up to nine months from the date of joining. There's no point in time to finish the course throughout this era.
- Company (Admin) can purchase as many as courses or packages they want. There is no expiry date on the courses until unless it's assigned to the company user (Individual) Or Company Manager. For instance, you purchased 500 courses & assigned only 400 courses. Still, you have 100 courses to assign anytime, anywhere. There is no time restriction.
Mandatory care course - First aid awareness online assessment is taken on completion of the training material. You will be asked multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 80%. The answers are marked automatically so you will instantly know whether you have passed. If you don't pass don't worry! You can take the test as many times as you need. Although you need to purchase the same course again when you used all ten (10) attempts.
Our online social care courses are accredited by the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and are nationally recognised. Once you have completed your assessment you will be awarded a free accredited certificate in PDF format which is immediately available. Hard copies of the certificate are available for an additional fee. All evidence of learning and certification will remain in our system for your future reference.