Standard 14: Handling Information
This module is about Handling Information or managing facts. To pass this unit, you will need to apprehend the concepts of handling data, which includes receiving, recording and storing of accurate and legal documentation.
- The Care certificate course covers the knowledge content of the Care certificates, but the certificates cannot be completed primarily based on the usage of this course by itself.
- In addition to the knowledge content, the Care certificate consists of almost 50 regions of administrative centre evaluation. Your employer must provide an induction to make sure that you have the capabilities, information, and expertise you need to do your job.
- The Care certificates may be used as a part of your induction as it sets out fundamental abilities that you will need to be competent when operating in health and social care.
- Each standard should be finished and evaluated before you can work without direct supervision in any placing. This should occur at the start of your employment and may be performed in a phased way.
- As you meet every individual standard, you could be allowed to do the areas of work covered through that standard without direct supervision, while still needing supervision in other areas.
This Care certificate is delivered on-line through e-Learning. Learners of Care Certificate – Standard 14: Handling Information course will receive instant access to our interactive Learning Management System, that offers 24/7 access to the course.
- The online care course needs a minimum of one hour to finish fully. This can be solely a guide to the educational hours needed and it depends on how quickly an individual can absorb the knowledge. The training is on-line thus it may be displayed over multiple sessions or done in one session.
- Learners will have access to the present course for up to nine months from the date of joining. There is no point in time to finish the course throughout this era.
- Company (Admin) can purchase as many as courses or packages they want. There is no expiry date on the courses until unless it's assigned to the company user (Individual) Or Company Manager. For instance, you purchased 500 courses & assigned only 400 courses. Still, you have 100 courses to assign anytime, anywhere. There is no time restriction.
Care Certificate – Standard 14: Handling Information online assessment is taken on completion of the training material. You will be asked multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 80%. The answers are marked automatically so you will instantly know whether you have passed. If you don't pass don't worry! You can take the test as many times as you need. Although you need to purchase the same course again when you used all ten (10) attempts.
Our online social care courses are accredited by the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and are nationally recognised. Once you have completed your assessment you will be awarded a free accredited certificate in PDF format which is immediately available. Hard copies of the certificate are available for an additional fee. All evidence of learning and certification will remain in our system for your future reference.